ADVA Optical Networking is a company founded on innovation and driven to help our customers succeed. We’re continually developing breakthrough hardware and software that leads the networking industry. It’s these open connectivity solutions that enable our customers to deliver differentiated cloud and mobile services.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Junior IT Administrator (M/F/D) to join our IT team in Munich. If you want to be a part of our growing company that is driven by innovation and is focused on building a future together with our employees, consider applying.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues (Microsoft Office 2016, Office 365, Windows 10, VPN connections)
- Creating and managing user accounts as well as file/folder permissions (ADUC) and exchange resources (Exchange Admin Center, PowerShell)
- Troubleshooting and supporting mobile devices
- Printer/Scanner troubleshooting and maintenance
- Providing end user problem resolutions via phone/MS Teams (remote control) for remote users at home and for sites without local IT
- Responding rapidly to user requests and logged incidents within the Service Desk
- Providing problem management process support across groups
- Manage IT equipment orders
- Supporting backend area and administrating backups and restores
- Responsible for certain projects